The best of diets – even a raw, species-appropriate diet – can come from soils that are depleted or from lower quality food sources. Sometimes the food simply loses many of its nutrients through processing and storage.
And most commercially available pet foods, even if they’re “fortified” to meet AAFCO standards, contain synthetic, lab-concocted vitamins and minerals which don’t provide optimum nutrition.
That’s why I often feel its important to offer your pet two of nature’s most nutrient-dense dietary supplements—spirulina and astaxanthin. Healthy Pets SpiruGreen is a unique complex that contains both of these supplements that’s great for fins, fur, or feathers.
Studies suggest these benefits when animals are directly supplemented with astaxanthin:
- Supports the health, longevity, and immune system in cats, dogs, and horses
- Supports joint and muscle recovery after exercise in racehorses and sled dogs
- Promotes normal neurological and eye health in dogs and cats
- Supports normal healthy cardiovascular health
- Astaxanthin not only promotes good health but vibrant, natural color, too.
Meanwhile, spirulina is one of the richest beta-carotene foods, with ten mixed carotenoids. Including orange carotenes, alpha, beta, gamma, and yellow xanthophylls, these powerful antioxidants work synergistically in different sites in your pet’s body.
Studies on both cats and dogs show that spirulina supports good health in several ways:
- Helps support a strong, healthy normal immune system
- Helps promote a healthy coat and skin
- May help promote comfortable movement and flexibility
Spirulina helps promote a healthy beak and skin in birds. Studies suggest it supports avian health and normal immune function without synthetic vitamins or chemicals.
Healthy Pets SpiruGreen truly packs a one-two punch with all the nutrient value of spirulina, including carotenoids, phycocyanins and enzymes, plus all the goodness of astaxanthin, one of the world’s most powerful fat-soluble antioxidant carotenoids.
Give your pet the goodness of one of the most wholesome “superfoods” available together with one of the world’s most powerful antioxidants.